Core Functions Division
Internal Audit Division is responsible for the following:
Functions and Responsibilities of the Departments
- IAD exists to provide Quality Assurance and Consultancy services to management.To
verify and ensure that financial statements are the true reflection of
underlying books and records.
- Specifically, IAD has the responsibility to determine whether:
- GHS policies, standards, procedures etc. are complied with by staff;
established controls are adequate and provide the necessary degree of
assurance that resources are safeguarded and used judiciously;
- Reported Financial and Programme information are accurate and reliable; and
- GHS programme and operational objectives have been or are being met.
- To prepare and submit quarterly reports to management.
- Financial Control and Compliance Department
- Performance Audit Department